The team at Bergen Passaic Ambulatory Center have experience in many different medical arenas, and are specialist in Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Discectomy of Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine. Some of our Specialities also included:
Spine Orthopedic Sports, a Multi-Disciplinary team-approached practice uniquely specialized to treat pain disorders.
Interventional Pain Management, the discipline of medicine devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders principally with the application of interventional techniques in managing sub acute, chronic, persistent and intractable pain, independently or in conjuncture with other modalities of treatment.
Minimally Invasive Spinal Procedures (Minimally Recovery Time) Minimally invasive procedures like precision needle placement, with placement of drugs in targeted areas or ablation of targeted nerves and some surgical techniques such as laser or endoscopic discectomy, Intrathecal infusion pumps and management of chronic, persistent or intractable pain.
Neurological and Pain Disorders, specializing in the evaluation and Treatment of the Entire Spectrum of neurological and pain disorders.
- Neuralgia and Neuropathy
- Back and Neck pain
- Spinal Injuries and Disc Disorders
- Spinal Facet Joint Disease
- Cervical and Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Failed Back / Neck Syndrome
- Headache Disorders Including Migraine
- Disc Herniation
- Reflex Sympathetic Disorder
Neurodiagnostics Testing, our offices are equipped to perform an extensive array of studies including:
Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Study (EMG/NCS)
Evoked Potential Testing (BAER, VER, SSEP)
Comprehensive, Advanced Treatment of Pain
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Endoscopic Discectomy
- Interlaminar, Caudal and Transformational Epidurals
- Steroid Injections Cervical and Lumbar
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Facet Joint Blocks
- Sacroiliac joint Block
- Radiofrequency facet Joint Denervation and laser Denervation
- Intradiscal Electrothermoplasty (IDET)
- Disc Nucleoplasty
- Percutaneous Disc Decompression
- Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS)
For more information, please contact our office at 973.470.4040 for an appointment or You may also request an appointment or contact us by email.